Friday, May 29, 2009

Mural Painting Reflection[5]

Mural Painting Reflection[5]
Chua Kun Ze(3E4)
1) I think that determination and patient are the qualities that is necessary to do a good job in the painting.

2) Determination can be applied in our studies such as daily practice in our work to get good grades. Being patient is also important as it keeps a person to keep going on.

3) The mural painting have help me by making more friends in my CCA group and building teamwork such as helping out each other in the painting.

4) The part that I enjoy the most in the mural painting is the painting of the wall. Because I had never painted on a wall.

kiat seng(3E3)
Through the Mural Painting project, i think that teamwork is the most important.With everyone helping out, the Mural was completed in a very short time.My friend and I was assigned to help out the Boy's Brigade with their Mural.When we reach there, the Mural was almost complete. Some of the boys werehelping out while the others are resting. Later did i know it was because they tookturns to help out instead of crowding together to do the Mural. I think that they havevery good teamwork.Teamwork is very important. Whether it is school works, projects or even when playingbasketball, for example, everyone needs to help out to achieve good results. Even if onlyone person did not do anything to help out, nothing can be achieve.Some of people from Boy's Brigade are our friends but there are also others that we do not know. Despite that, we work together to finish the Mural. Not everyone was good atpainting but everyone was glad to help out. From the Mural Painting Project, we can learna lot from other CCAs. Overall, I think the Mural Painting project was very interesting andit helps us to learn from the other CCAs.

Mabel Tan(2E4)
To say the truth, it was actually my first time painting a mural. Ever since my primary school's art club , I have not attempted to paint on walls in void decks. Definitely, this is a first time for me! During the process of painting, everyone had to keep up the work. If one of us just went there to rest around and chat, the mural painting would have taken a much longer time. So in all, to say, teamwork was real important. However, leadership qualities were also learnt . Whenever the group needs directions in whether to paint a darker colour or lighter one, someone could give some advice or directions. It turns out to be helpful indeed when we asked one another about how to paint the characters. The qualities learnt could be applied in our daily lifes and what a valuable experience we had. I worked along with my CCA group members while painting the mural. I had not known much about them since they were actually secondary ones. I had thought that we would not get to interact with one another. But, we actually kept on steady conversations reagarding on who were we going to paint with and who was going to take charge of painting the background and so. It came as a surprise that they were really chatty and humorous. I enjoyed their company and the teamwork we had as a group. I wish that some day we can work together as a team again. Thumbs up for Mural painting!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Art Club. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree