Monday, May 25, 2009

Mural painting reflection[2]

Mural painting reflection[2]
Mohana (3E1)
Today, I had been tasked to assist a respective CCA in their mural painting. It is enjoyable as I can have the chance to work with other students and to be able to participate in Damai Secondary's 15th Anniversary activities. I feel that having these kind of activities are important as it makes me understand the meaning of celebrating an anniversary, and at the same time, we can interact with students from the same school in order to complete the mural painting beautifully. From this project, Teamwork and cooperation is very important. If everyone cooperates, the team would be able to work faster and completes things more quickly. If one member does not cooperate, then the whole process would be affected. A team doing mural painting is not fully dependant on one's skills and techniques. Rather, it is more focused on the team's cooperation.


Nur Aisha Bte Nordin (2e4)
As this is my first year in art club, mural painting is new to me. I was tasked to help the choir members to do their painting with yu yen. I felt excited as this is the first time that I will be doing mural painting. I expected mural painting to be quite relaxed but if we do not match the painted picture and sample picture it would be tedious as we may end up doing a lot of errors so that may result in bad quality work.:( most of the painting was done by the choir members as they were mostly in charge of it. Overall, the mural looked quite okay.. I felt a bit lazy because I was feeling so hot due to the temperature. After most of the work was done, I went to the NCC mural as I was being pleaded by my friend, Raudah as she was the only girl there.. in overall, a person must know how to paint properly so that the mural would not look like a mess and endurance is also important especially if we are tasked to do on a hot day like today.

YueMin (2A2)
It was warm and boring at the painting.I did not get to paint much as i am from art and we only get to do the nonimportant stuff.There was no much fun for me . But i can see others work n have fun painting. I can also see others artistic talent too. But it was fulflling to see others talent .
Thats all .More CIP pls ! But not under the sun !

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Art Club. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree